IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING BATTERY
The rechargeable battery
On the side of the battery is a switch, to turn the battery on/off. The switch has to be turned ON for the battery to able to charge. The battery is already charged and tested upon delivery. Do not store the battery in a cold place, it will discharge just as a mobile phone.
Disconnect the LTS from the battery, while the battery is being charged. The charger for the battery, is only to be used for the battery. Do not use any other charger for the battery.
- PUT THE RECHARGER IN THE POWER OUTLET. IT WILL TURN GREEN.
- CONNECT THE BATTERY.
- SWITCH THE BATTERY ON. THE CHARGER WILL TURN RED.
- WHEN THE CHARGER TURNS GREEN AGAIN, THE BATTERY IS FULLY CHARGED.
- DISCONNECT THE BATTERY AND MAKE SURE TO SWITCH OFF THE BATTERY.
- AT TEMPERATURES BELOW 5 DEGREES, THE BATTERY WILL DECHARGE. MAKE SURE TO KEEP THE BATTERY WARM WHEN NOT USED.
Important and practical information
Equine LTS is a treatment tool that is only used when the horse is tied up and under constant supervision. The treatment time is 3-5 minutes. Equine LTS is NOT a stable boot and must NOT be used as such. If Equine LTS is used in the stable untied or the horse is unattended during treatment with LTS, the warranty is void. Always stay with the horse during treatment with Equine LTS so you can make sure it stays calm.
- Only apply the LTS on a dry clean surface.
- Place the LTS on the injured area and turn it on, for 5 minutes. Repeat the treatment daily, for 3-5 minutes. Treatment time for large muscles is 5-10 minutes.
- Do not use for more than 5 minutes at one place. The treatment can be repeated 2-3 times a day.
- For ligament injuries, carefully fold the LTS around the leg. Do not bend the rows of light. Fasten the LTS, make sure its not too tight and only fixate at one point, not over and under a joint.
- The warranty will not cover bending of the light.
- Do not leave the horse out of sight, during treatment.
- Only use the power source, purchases with the LTS.
- Do not look directly into the light.
- Carefully clean the LED light with a Q-tip and rubbing alcohol.
- Do Not wash the LTS.
- Use the carrying bag for storage. Do not fold across the light.
- Do not stand, lay up on or place heavy objects on top of the LTS.
- Do not twist the LTS.
Reclamation - For reclamation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org