Equine LTS Tendon Boot
Red, Blue and Near-Infrared light.
The left and right LTS Tendon Boot are different, one size only and can be used on front and hind legs.
Before starting, please read the user manual thoroughly.
Notes : Each LED has 3 chips, 1 pcs Blue 450nm, 1 pcs Red 660nm , 1 pcs NIR 730nm.
Including in the packaged: Equine LTS Tendon Boot (Left/Right). USB Cable (USB charger NOT included). User Manual.
1) Type-C port, to charge the internal battery. Press on/off switch to activate the LTS Tendon Boot and change the modes.
2) Use directly on the leg.
3) Select options:
Press the power button once quickly, the power button will turn green, turning all the LEDs on: Perfect for wound healing.
WARNING: THIS DEVICE CONTAINS FLASHING LIGHTS WHICH MAY NOT BE SUTABLE
FOR PHOTOSENSIIVE EPILEPSY
Press the power button for more than 3 seconds, the power button turns blue: Starting puls mode
a. All LEDs on pulse mode: Perfect wound treatment.
b. Press again, only the blue LEDs in pulse mode: Anti-fungicide.
c. Press again, red and near infrared LEDs in pulse mode: For tendon injuries recovery.
d. Press again, all LEDs turns off.
4) Use the LTS Tendon Boot 1-3 times per day for tendon and ligament injury recovery, treatment time 10 minutes. Before and after training, during rehabilitation duration, treatment time 5 minutes. The LTS Tendon Boot will automatically turn OFF after 15 minutes and should not be on for more than 30 minutes, then being allowed to cool down, to maintain the integrity of the LEDs.
5) The build-in rechargeable battery, holds power for up till 60 minutes, in a new condition. Rechargeable batteries will lose capacity when being used, which will reduce that time. Therefore, we recommend having an Equine LTS Power Bank, for the easy fast charging of the internal battery.
6) Unplug the LTS Tendon Boot and store in cool dry area. Do not place anything heavy on top of the LTS Tendon Boot. Do not fold sharply. Do not submerged into water or other liquids. Only use on dry horse legs.
7) Maintenance: For cleaning use a damp towel or toothbrush to slightly clean your device. Make sure the device is unplugged from any power, cords disconnected and turned off. Only clean the fabric portion of the device and not the LED diodes directly. Do not submerge the LTS Tendon Boot in water. Allow the device to air dry and make sure to keep it out of direct sunlight.
Important and practical information:
LTS Tendon Boot must NOT be used either on or off when the horse is in motion, while riding or on paddock. The warranty is void!
• The LTS Tendon Boot is NOT to be used as a standing leg wrap in the stall. DO NOT use while the horse/pony is in its stall, in such case, the warranty will be null and voided. Always use while the horse/ pony, are in the cross ties and never unattended.
• Only apply the LTS Tendon Boot on a dry clean surface.
• Do Not wash the LTS Tendon Boot.
• Use the carrying bag for storage. Do not fold flat.
• Do not stand, lay up on or place heavy objects on top of the LTS Tendon Boot.
• Do not twist the LTS Tendon Boot.
For reclamation contact firstname.lastname@example.org
MANUFACTURER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE.